1. Who's you favourite animated heroine?
Ooh, that's a hard one. I'm going to have to say Rapunzel though I always used to like Wendy from Peter Pan.
2. Who's your favourite animated hero?
Does this answer the question? (If we're talking Disney, of course! If not, then, well, it would be too hard to choose.) :P
3. If there was to be a sequel(or even a third, fourth, or fifth part)(and then I don't mean like Frozen Fever and Tangled Ever After, those short movies, but a real one) of an animated movie, where would you like it to be about?
Oh dear. Oh dearie dearie dear. Do I have to make a choice???? Ummmm, well I would almost think a sequel to Brave would be good...IF and ONLY IF they could make it right.
|I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I couldn't resist.|
Carl and Ellie. *cries*
5. Which couple do you like most?
Same as #4! :) They are just so sweet and very quiet about it too. I really like UP.
This song can very well make me cry.
7. And if you should choose a song that isn't likely to be chosen by you, one that didn't immediately come up in your mind but is still a favourite, which one would it be?
I love all the Pixar songs. The ones from Toy Story, the one from Monsters Inc...I just like those. But I think I do like the "I've Got a Dream" sketch from Tangled.
8. What animation movie did you first think you wouldn't like, but eventually you did?
I didn't think I would like WALL-E. In fact, I hated it the first time I watched because there was no dialogue and I was like 7 years old. I wanted WORDS! But now I love it, WALL-E is adorable!
9. Which two do you always consider as a couple, even though they are not a definite couple, but almost no one else does?
........Totally serious: I cannot think of anyone. No idea.
|This one looks the most like me....only my hair is brown, not red.|
|I like Elsa's hairstyles best though...|
12. Which sidekick is the best according to you?
Definitely Baymax. Though Pascal is pretty great too!
13. What's your favourite Disney princess movie?
14. What's your favourite animated movie(no Disney princess movies included)?
|Big Hero 6|
15. What is your Disney personality?
First I tried the one from Ruth's link, and I got 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida, From THIS SITE: I did a regular plain old all of Disney quiz and a princess specific quiz: Here's what I got.
YOUR DISNEY PRINCESS DNA IS A FIERCE COMBINATION OF POCAHONTAS, CINDERELLA, AURORA, AND MULAN!
People admire you for your strong convictions, compassion towards others, and your ability to stay true to yourself in tough situations. Your Disney Princess DNA includes Pocahontas’s morality, Cinderella’s genuine kindness, Aurora’s sensitivity, and Mulan’s tenacity. With that combination, it’s no wonder you have so many friends from a wide variety of backgrounds. (Ha ha. Whoever wrote these was a genius.)
YOU’RE SPONTANEOUS LIKE JACK SPARROW!
There is truly no one quite like you. Your unique view of the world makes you a magnet for fun, and adventure. Listen to your heart and it will point you in the right direction.(Um yeah. Sure I am!)
Probably Belle. I have long brown, rather curly hair and brown eyes, and I'm white. What else is there to say? :P
I really don't believe any of them: unless Disney specifically states something I usually disagree, but if any WERE true I think Elsa and Anna would be Rapunzel's cousins. Rapunzel was at the coronation, after all!
18. What animated movie did you expect much of, but turned out to be much worse than you originally thought?
Hmm. Probably Finding Dory. I thought at the very least it would keep my interest, but I just found it to be very boring.
Also The Black Cauldron. I was very disappointed in that one, after having been a fan of the book for so long. And, Ruth, I totally agree about Ice Age: Collision Course! That was horrid!
Anyway, that's all, folks! I would tag people, but...I'm too lazy to bother....:P So if you want to do this tag, and you haven't been tagged yet, then, as Mr. Darcy says, "Go to it!"
Thanks again, Ruth! :)