Sunday, December 24, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



I said I would have more time for blogging during Christmas break...but..obviously, that didn't happen! However, I have not disappeared from the face of the earth. Today I wish only to say:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year! Here is my favorite little video to share with people at Christmas time, I hope you enjoy! :)





We also just watched this movie again: such a lovely film. It is such a beautiful story, well-told and well-acted--really makes me appreciate the story of the Nativity over again every time I watch it. Growing up in a Christian home, sometimes I think we get so used to the story of baby Jesus in a manger that we shrug our shoulders and go on to the next thing, but this movie really helps remind me of how important those first few chapters of each gospel really are. Of course no movie is perfect (for example, in the film, the Wise Men arrive at the stable right after Jesus' birth, not later), but I feel that this is well done, and I seldom say that about Bible movies. Also, some of the soundtrack is simply beautiful. I definitely recommend this as a Christmas movie if you have not seen it.

Image result for the nativity story

That's all, folks! Merry Christmas!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS BEDFORD FALLS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! That video. It's enough to give you chills. I've seen it before, but thanks for sharing it. :)

    And that gif of George Baily! *smiles* Such happy feelings!! <3 <3

    Merry Christmas, Anna! I hope your day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The first time I watched it I was not told it was a chocolate commercial and I was wondering when the movie was supposed to come out!

      "It's a Wonderful Life" is such a good movie! We all love that one and I think have been watching it ever since I can remember...:)

      Thank you, Miss March! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! :D

      Delete