Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Animation Tag








Howdy, y'all! I have been tagged by Ruth at Amongst Spring Blossoms, thanks Ruth! I am super excited for this one, it looks very fun. So with no delay, here we go!

1. Who's you favourite animated heroine?

Ooh, that's a hard one. I'm going to have to say Rapunzel though I always used to like Wendy from Peter Pan.

2. Who's your favourite animated hero?



Does this answer the question?  (If we're talking Disney, of course! If not, then, well, it would be too hard to choose.) :P


3. If there was to be a sequel(or even a third, fourth, or fifth part)(and then I don't mean like Frozen Fever and Tangled Ever After, those short movies, but a real one) of an animated movie, where would you like it to be about?

Oh dear. Oh dearie dearie dear. Do I have to make a choice???? Ummmm, well I would almost think a sequel to Brave would be good...IF and ONLY IF they could make it right.
Related image
I know this has nothing to do with anything, but I couldn't resist. 
4. Which couple from an animated movie do you think is highly underrated? 

Image result for disney pixar up carl and ellie
Carl and Ellie. *cries* 

5. Which couple do you like most?

Same as #4! :) They are just so sweet and very quiet about it too. I really like UP. 

6. Which song is your favourite?


This song can very well make me cry. 

7. And if you should choose a song that isn't likely to be chosen by you, one that didn't immediately come up in your mind but is still a favourite, which one would it be?

I love all the Pixar songs. The ones from Toy Story, the one from Monsters Inc...I just like those. But I think I do like the "I've Got a Dream" sketch from Tangled.

8. What animation movie did you first think you wouldn't like, but eventually you did?
Related image
I didn't think I would like WALL-E. In fact, I hated it the first time I watched because there was no dialogue and I was like 7 years old. I wanted WORDS! But now I love it, WALL-E is adorable! 

9. Which two do you always consider as a couple, even though they are not a definite couple, but almost no one else does? 

........
........
Totally serious: I cannot think of anyone. No idea.


.
10. Which girl from an animated movie has the best hairstyle(s)?
Related image
This one looks the most like me....only my hair is brown, not red.
Related image
I like Elsa's hairstyles best though...
11. Which is the best dress?


Related image
Related image
I realize that these are the same as my hairstyle answers...but oh well! Elsa's coronation dress looks like something I would wear. And Merida's dress...'cause Scottish! :)





12. Which sidekick is the best according to you?

Related image


Definitely Baymax. Though Pascal is pretty great too! 


13. What's your favourite Disney princess movie?
Image result for disney tangled

14. What's your favourite animated movie(no Disney princess movies included)? 

Related image
Big Hero 6
Well, if we're talking Disney still, this one! If all companies are included, then probably How to Train Your Dragon.

15. What is your Disney personality?
First I tried the one from Ruth's link, and I got 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida, From THIS SITE: I did a regular plain old all of Disney quiz and a princess specific quiz: Here's what I got. 

YOUR DISNEY PRINCESS DNA IS A FIERCE COMBINATION OF POCAHONTAS, CINDERELLA, AURORA, AND MULAN!

People admire you for your strong convictions, compassion towards others, and your ability to stay true to yourself in tough situations. Your Disney Princess DNA includes Pocahontas’s morality, Cinderella’s genuine kindness, Aurora’s sensitivity, and Mulan’s tenacity. With that combination, it’s no wonder you have so many friends from a wide variety of backgrounds. (Ha ha. Whoever wrote these was a genius.) 



YOU’RE SPONTANEOUS LIKE JACK SPARROW!

There is truly no one quite like you. Your unique view of the world makes you a magnet for fun, and adventure. Listen to your heart and it will point you in the right direction.
(Um yeah. Sure I am!) 

16. Which animated girl do you think looks most like you(in looks, not in character)?

Probably Belle. I have long brown, rather curly hair and brown eyes, and I'm white. What else is there to say? :P

17.  Which statement do you think is true and which not(you know, those things on Pinterest that say...for example: That Elsa and Anna are Rapunzel's cousins, and that Tarzan is Anna and Elsa's brother or that the oldest girl from Despicable Me is maybe Riley's mom from Inside Out)?

I really don't believe any of them: unless Disney specifically states something I usually disagree, but if any WERE true I think Elsa and Anna would be Rapunzel's cousins. Rapunzel was at the coronation, after all! 

18. What animated movie did you expect much of, but turned out to be much worse than you originally thought? 

Hmm. Probably Finding Dory. I thought at the very least it would keep my interest, but I just found it to be very boring. 


Also The Black Cauldron. I was very disappointed in that one, after having been a fan of the book for so long. And, Ruth, I totally agree about Ice Age: Collision Course! That was horrid!

Anyway, that's all, folks! I would tag people, but...I'm too lazy to bother....:P So if you want to do this tag, and you haven't been tagged yet, then, as Mr. Darcy says, "Go to it!"  
Thanks again, Ruth! :) 

8 comments:

  1. Tangled is so great!
    And Elsa really has beautiful hairstyles and dresses! And Merida's dress!
    Carl and Ellie! So sweet!
    I know, Ice Age 5 was not good, it was really different than the first four!
    Thank you for doing the tag, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!
      Yes, I realized that some of my answers were the same as yours, but "great minds think alike" as they say! :)
      Thank you for tagging me! I enjoyed it a lot!

      Delete
  2. These are great. :-D I LOVE Tangled and Big Hero 6!!! XD Aw, Carl and Ellie. Makes my mom cry every time we watch Up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them! I have always loved animated films and they just keep growing on me every time I watch them. Same here--UP is a bittersweet movie, but a beautiful one too.
      Thanks Mem!
      p.s. If you haven't been tagged yet...and this looks like fun...then consider yourself tagged! ('Course, if you don't want to, don't, no pressure!) :P

      Delete
  3. This looks fun!

    I love Rapunzel and Wendy, too. <3 And FLYNN. I'm not sure I'll ever love any Disney hero more than him. He's my ultimate favorite. (I think. Ahhh it's so hard.)

    I love Carl and Ellie, too! They're so sweet.

    You would look amazing in Merida's dress.

    That DNA quiz looks so cool, and I think you got a pretty accurate answer, as far as I can tell. :)

    Great answers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very fun! You should do it too! ;)

      Yes, they are a couple of the best Disney heroines, I think.
      Carl and Ellie are so sweet! Even though there isn't much dialogue in their story in the movie, it's still great.

      Haha, thank you! I'll have to keep an eye out for a Celtic dress next time I'm out shopping! :D

      Yes, it was pretty interesting...rather entertaining. Apparently I'm a lot like Jack Sparrow *shrugs*

      :) Thanks!

      Delete