Monday, December 14, 2020

Where Has the Time Gone?

 As some of you might have noticed, I haven't been present on the blogosphere in...at least 6 months.

Why, you may ask?? 

Well, to put it simply, things just got busy. I had my brother's wedding, COVID nonsense (since I live in Michigan where all the nonsense seems to be happening), going back to school, dealing with my husband going to paramedic school, both of us working, a couple changes of my bosses at work, and...well...you get the idea. 

BUT NOW I am back!! And I'm going to TRY to be a little more faithful this time! I have a couple of tags to catch up on (that I know about), but if I've been tagged or anything and haven't seen it, please let me know here! I haven't been able to read everyone's blogs for the past months, so I might have missed some things. 

This is just a short post to let y'all know that yes, I kind of went AWOL for a few months, but I have returned! Comment below to let me know of anything important I have missed...I may spam you with a lot of posts in the near future, so be watching! :) 




7 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you, Anna! And oh my, you sound like you really have been quite busy lately! (Your choice of gif for this post was perfection! :))

    I totally understand the shock of realizing how long you've been away from blogging. I feel like I'm constantly doing that. Months just fly by so quickly! Can you believe it's almost Christmas already?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's good to be back. Yes, things just started piling up without me really realizing it! Ah well, I suppose life is like that sometimes...

      It was crazy; I kept thinking "oh I should make a post" and then just didn't do it for whatever reasons. I know!!! And I'm working on the Christmas tag to get that posted soon! ;)

      Delete
    2. Life is totally like that! And I relate. I keep thinking I'm going to start posting more regularly and then before I know it another month has passed and I've done nothing! It's crazy!

      Oh fun! I'm looking forward to reading your answers!! :)

      Delete
  2. Anna! Hello to you! I totally understand being busy *shoves aside the pile of things that I need to do* but I'm so happy that you're back! Not too much has changed for me, but based on your recommendation I've been reading The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place series! Oh goodness, they are so much fun! The audiobook narrator is marvellous as well with doing all of the howling. Looking forward to seeing some more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MC!

      I know...things tend to pile up, don't they? It's crazy!

      Oh my goodness! I'm so happy that you're enjoying that series; I think it's about time for a re-read myself! Which narrator are you listening to?

      Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog through Miss March's and enjoyed reading a few of your old posts and had so much fun perusing your sidebar. :) (Chesterton, Lewis, Tolkien, N.D. Wilson, Austen, N&S, Princess Bride, Winnie-the-Pooh, oh my......! I think we could be friends xD)

    Not trying to spam you, but just so you know I'm not some mysterious person hiding in a dark corner of the internet, my main blog is at: http://ladyofanorien.blogspot.com/

    Oh! And if you're interested, N.D. Wilson just started up an interesting new podcast recently. I haven't listened to all the eps yet, but I posted a couple quick thoughts on it on my read-along blog here: http://literaryadventuresalongthebrandywine.blogspot.com/2020/12/stories-are-soul-food-podcast-tolkien-ep.html

    Look forward to more of your posts and hope you're having a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Heidi! Oh, wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed them! :) (All of the above are just a few of my favorite things -- I'm sure that we can be friends! ;D )

      I trust that you aren't spam! XD I've read quite a few of your old posts, and I always greatly enjoy them! :)

      Oh really??? I'm shocked that I haven't heard about that yet; me and my brother have been big fans of his books ever since 100 Cupboards. Awesome, I shall check that out!

      Thank you so much! So pleased to "meet" you! :)

      Delete