Monday, December 14, 2020

The Stationery Tag!

Hello Everyone!

As I am catching up on my blog posts, I remembered a tag that was forgotten! Quite a while back (like 9 months back, cough cough), the lovely Mem tagged me for the Stationery Tag !!!

Without further ado, I shall fill out the questions! (Sorry if the photos are a bit grainy, but I don't have a great camera on my phone...or a great camera, at all.) 



1. What's the most recent thing you've bought for your stash?

I think it would be these adorable little hedgehog notecards! I saw them in the store and just couldn't pass them up. :) 



2. What's your favorite notebook and favorite pencil/pen?

Oooh...tricky question...hmm...well, there are different types of favorites, ya know what I mean? But, overall, I think this notebook is my favorite. It's leather, very heavy and sturdy, and it's great for writing! I'll probably be able to fit a whole novel in it. 


As far as practical pens go, I really enjoy writing with TUL fine point black gel ink pens (these), but for the coolness factor, this one is my favorite! 

It's even got a little stand thingy!!


3. If you DIY your notebooks or pens, what's the best one you've done? (If you haven't, just tell us what you would DIY if you had the skillz.)

I have not DIYed any notebooks or pens... :(  But I've been knitting lately, and I saw a pattern for a notebook with a knitted cover, so I might try that someday! 

4. Do you have any cute erasers? If you do, let's see them!

Sadly, I don't... :( But that doesn't mean I don't WANT them!!!!

5. What's the piece of stationery you have but don't use because it's too nice?

Technically not stationery...but this Pride and Prejudice pen set is something that I love to have in my collection but I'm too scared to use...I don't want to mess it up!! 



6. And finally, show us your full stationery collection. If you want, you can even include numbers.



Ta daa!!! This probably isn't my full stash, but it's what I could find. Now that I'm married, it's really difficult to distinguish between my husband's stuff and mine sometimes...not to mention that some of my old stuff is in storage, so I couldn't give you an exact number if I wanted to! But that's it! 

Anyhoo, thanks for bearing with my many-month-late post, Mem and everyone else! Since it was so late, I'm not tagging anybody, but I did enjoy this post! 

TTFN! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Those hedgehog cards are adorable!! I have a feeling they would have been hard for me to pass up, too! :D

    I like your feather pen! And the stand makes it even better. So cool.

    I understand what you mean about the Pride and Prejudice pen set. I would have difficulty using that, too, because it looks so lovely in the box. It's just one of those things that you wouldn't want to use up and therefore probably end up never using at all. But it's a thing of beauty...and as Mary Poppins says, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever!" Even if you don't use it, I guess. ;)

    That hedgehog journal in your last picture! I literally JUST bought that very same journal for my sister for Christmas!! Isn't it so cute though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, aren't they?? I just couldn't NOT buy them, ya know?

      Thank you! I believe that was a gift from my parents...they know me well! :)

      Yeah, I want to use it, but at the same time I don't want to "mess it up," if you know what I mean. True, true! Mary Poppins' words are practically perfect practically all of the time! :)

      Oh my goodness, really??? That's so funny! I love it so much -- and I'm sure your sister will too!

      Thanks, Miss March!

      Delete
  2. Oh, you have such a good stash! Seeing all of this is making me want to write a letter to someone! My sisters and I have ours all together, so it's hard to distinguish between each other's things, so I understand that aspect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MC! :) I know, it does make me wish that I used my computer less and my stash more...

      I know, right? My husband and I both love our pens and paper, so we may be overprepared in the event of a world pen shortage! XD

      Delete