Wednesday, September 6, 2017

As the School Year Begins...

That title's not depressing at all, is it?
Hello all! This is a very short, very quick post just to say...that the summer is officially over. School (college, in my case) has begun and oh boy here we go! I'll be heading down to school again today (I commute, so it's about a 45 minute drive every day back and forth from school), the first of many days.

Needless to say, I'm going to be VERY busy these days. I'm taking 18 credits in this first semester alone, which is 9 classes (WHAT!!!!!) with varying amounts of credits. Two are zero credit. And so I'm not going to have as much time for this blog as I did over the summer. I will mainly be trying to keep up-to-date on Saturdays and Sundays, so if you comment and I don't respond for a while, please don't be mad at me! I WILL respond eventually, I promise! I might be a little late to see things both on my blog and other folks'. 

Well, that's it. That's all I have to say. Talk to you later, Auf Wiedersehen, Au Revoir, Vaarwel, Atsiprasau, Tchau, Mihi, Hwyl Fawr, Proschay, and Mar Sin Leat. Bonus points to anyone who can guess these languages! 

"Let us not say farewell--but as the French have it, au revoir!" 

Me going to school


4 comments:

  1. That title was so depressing, even though I've been doing school for four weeks now... XD

    Good luck with college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it sure is! Wow, four weeks already? I can't believe how fast this summer has gone.

      Thanks, it's going well so far! I made it to the weekend! :)

      Delete
  2. "Where are we going?" "Me going to school" HAHAHAHA. That totally made me smile. :D

    Hope you have an awesome school year, Anna!! And of course we totally understand if you're not able to respond to comments right away or be around the blogging world quite as much. That only makes sense!

    Au revoir is French of course, but I'm not going to even try and guess the other ones. I'm highly ignorant when it comes to foreign languages. ;)

    Have a lovely day!

    ~Miss March

    P.S. That Eeyore picture says it all! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yes, that's me!

      Aw, thanks! I'm able to do some catching up now, now that classes are done for the week.

      Yes, and really I've quite forgotten most of the others...hmm...I had my first introductory German class last night though, which was quite interesting.

      And you as well!
      p.s. It does! Eeyore has always been one of my favorite Winnie-the-Pooh characters; he's so relatable (is that a word? It should be a word).

      Delete