Friday, June 8, 2018

One Year of Blogging+Ask Me Anything Questions

Hello all! 



Can you guess what's happening this month? (Now, Anna, don't be stupid, they have presumably read the title of this post....) That's right! It's my blog's first birthday/anniversary this month! I've come a long way since the beginning, learning how to use Blogger (*eye roll*), tackling the first year of college, coping with life. I'm so glad that I kept blogging throughout all of it. I've had so much fun, learned so much.



Since this is a rather exciting sort of thing to happen, for celebration, I am going to be doing an "ask me anything" post! I plan to answer the questions in about two weeks, close to the end of June, so that whoever wants to comment and ask me anything has time to do so. So please comment, ask me whatever you would like to know!!





And I'm serious, don't be shy to ask me things! I love to talk via typing! Comment away! (Of course I do reserve the right to not answer/delete anything that I find rude, inappropriate, or otherwise unfit for this occasion...but I doubt that will be necessary.) I usually reply to all comments as soon as I can, but for this post I may not answer any comments until the Ask Me Anything answers are posted! But please don't think I'm being rude if I don't respond immediately--I will answer you, whether in this post or the follow-up!

Holmes and Watson are having giant servings of tea to celebrate with me!
Most importantly, though, I want to thank all y'all for following my blog and enduring my strange sense of humor and rambling thoughts! You are a great bunch, and this blog wouldn't be able to exist without you. Whether you just discovered this corner of the internet (hello by the way!) or you've been with me since the beginning, I appreciate each and every one of you, and I am always super happy to hear from you, to hear your ideas and thoughts. Some of your comments have been incredibly encouraging, and even though I may not have met you in person, I'm so glad that our paths have crossed on this world wide web. Thanks, friends! :D


Now, that's all for today. Don't forget to comment, ask me whatever you'd like (within reason, of course) in the comments, and thanks for all your amazing support!


14 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats!

    -What made you start blogging?
    -Plotter or panster?
    -Favorite Star Wars movie?
    -How do you like your coffee (or tea)?
    -Favorite quote?
    -Favorite scene to write in a book?
    -Favorite type of character trope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gray! :)
      Ooh, thanks for the questions...fun stuff! :D

      Delete
  2. Favorite US President?

    Preferred medieval/fantasy weapon of choice?

    Are you afraid of spiders?

    Most stupid purchase/case of buyers regret?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a year already??? AHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. :D I'm so happy you joined in on the blogging world. *hugs*

    Oooh fun. Let me think of some questions...

    -Would YOU enjoy storming a castle?
    -What character would you enjoy as a companion on a trip around the world?
    -Have you taken the Meyers Brigg personality test and if so, what "type" are you?
    -Favorite kind of music to listen to while driving?
    -Ice cream or cake?
    -Pick one character from Lord of the Rings, one from Narnia, and one from Harry Potter to be your friends. What kind of activities would you do?
    -BB-8 or R2-D2?
    -Do you like to read short stories or do you prefer normal-length books?

    Well, guess that's all. :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOOKENDS AND BWOPPER-EELS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Natalie! :)
      Thanks for introducing me to the blogging world!
      Ah, this will be fun...*rubs hands together*

      Delete
  4. T'S BEEN A YEAR ALREADY??!! Wow! Time does fly by! CONGRATULATIONS, ANNA!! I'm so glad you started a blog, and that I've gotten to know you! (Also that I had the awesome privilege of meeting you in real life as well!! Score one for me! :D)

    Okay, questions.

    1. What do you think of having multiple blogs devoted to different topics? Do you think that would be terribly confusing, or do you think it would be a nice way of organizing things?
    2. What's one of the best new movies you've watched recently?
    3. What book are you currently reading (if any)?
    4. What's one storyline in books or movies that you think is highly overused?
    5. Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather? Why?
    6. Who's one of your favorite dad characters in book or film? One of your favorite mom characters?
    7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

    That's all I've got for now! Looking forward to your answers. :) And congratulations again on reaching the one year mile-stone! Here's to many more years!! :D

    ~Miss March (Alyssa)

    P.S. LOVE that Bilbo gif. It was a perfect opening for this post! Just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Miss March/Alyssa!! :) I've had so much fun blogging--and I'm so glad that I've found so many kindred spirits! (Yes, that was exceedingly fun! I had a wonderful time and I'm so glad to have been able to meet you in real life! :D )

      Ooooh, thanks for the questions! This is going to be so fun! :)

      Thanks again!!
      P.S. I love that gif too...I mean, how could I resist using it for this post? ;D

      Delete
  5. Wow, congrats on a whole year of blogging!!! XD That's super cool!!! I love reading your blog posts; they're always fresh and fun with new takes on things. :-)
    I have a few questions for your ask me anything post (if I'm not too late?)
    1. Who is your favorite female fictional character?
    2. Are you more like Merry or Pippin?
    3. What is your favourite Princess Bride quote?
    Can't wait for your post!!! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MEM! :D Aww, I'm glad that you like them, that means so much to me!! :)
      You're definitely not too late, thanks for the questions! (*maniacal laugh*) This will be fun!

      Delete
  6. Whoopdedoo and all that. Here's a few:

    -Would you rather be able to fly but only be able to stop by running into things, or be able to turn invisible but not not be able to control how long it lasted?

    -What is your position on the Theseus' Ship paradox?

    -On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being acceptable and 10 being totally wack, how would you rate pasta with marinara sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Bookends and Bwopper Eels!

    -What is/was your favorite LEGO theme?

    -Where have you gotten the most inspiration for writing?

    -What is your favorite soccer team?

    -Which is the best BBC mini-series you've seen?

    -Was Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp the best Willy Wonka?

    -What flavor of ice cream would Colderon like best? Chocolate, vanilla or cookie dough?

    -What flavor would Lehye'ahl like best?

    We're looking forward to seeing your answers!!

    ReplyDelete